What Personal Information About Customers Does Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience and our service. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Does Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd is acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of such Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd features
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as the Nannies Registration Database. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe from the newsletter, as seen at the bottom of the newsletter.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our terms and conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of New Zealand. If you have any concern about privacy at Tinies Nanny Agency Ltd, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.